Specialized Wealth Strategies
We provide comprehensive wealth management services with a focus on pension style asset management. Accessible Multi-Manager Private Securities (AMMPS) are a family of structured pools offered by Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. AMMPS provide clients with access to diversified, multi-manager solutions, including a variety of private securities.
Consisting of investments in leading Canadian and American private securities including private credit, private equity, and private real estate, AMMPS give Harbourfront clients access to investments typically made available to pension funds or other institutional investors. These uniquely structured private pools help capture returns during periods of market growth and preserve capital during market volatility. As a result, clients can benefit from a more stable and balanced portfolio with diversified liquidity, diversified risk, and diversified returns.
Harbourfront’s AMMPS are defined by six key attributes:
- Access: Access to select institutional quality pension-style investment strategies typically closed to non-institutional investors.
- Structure: Uniquely structured and diversified across a large roster of sub-advisors.
- Strategy: Composition and assembly primarily consisting of diversified, sub-advised pools.
- Multi-Manager: A curated selection of institutional grade managers to capture returns during periods of market growth and preserve capital during market volatility.
- Multi-Sector Diversification: Diversification within each asset class in leading Canadian and American private assets.
- Risk Management: Institutional grade risk management controls with a holdings-based approach.
Asset Protection and Tax Planning with the use of Trusts
Benefit Cost Analysis & Due Diligence Calculations
Corporate Asset Transfers
Computer Generated Retirement Income Audits
Real Property Pools
Estate Tax Analysis
Income Splitting & Spousal Loans
IPP (Individual Pension Plan)
Pension Style Asset Management
Investing in private securities over the years has traditionally been restricted to institutional investors, high-net-worth individuals, and family offices due to limited availability, liquidity, and high investment minimums. By developing economies of scale, we bring institutional pension style investing to our retail clients.
Structured pools including a variety of private securities may be included in a portfolio for one or more reasons, including:
- Improved portfolio diversification
- Low correlation to public securities
- Stable income stream
- Long-term capital growth
- Downside protection
- Hedge against inflation
Harbourfront Wealth Management is the exclusive distributor of AMMPS available through its affiliated Investment Fund Manager, Willoughby Asset Management Inc. AMMPS are available to accredited investors through registered portfolio managers Harbourfront clients can contact one of our advisors today to learn more about AMMPS and how they can benefit your investment portfolio.
Speak With An Advisor
We want to connect you with an advisor suited to your needs. Fill out the information below and we'll be in touch.