In 2016, Travis and his team joined Harbourfront Wealth Management leaving behind a 17 year career with a competing firm. As Senior Vice President with Harbourfront he wears two hats. Not only does Travis run successful wealth management practice. He’s also instrumental in architecting and managing the Rockridge Private Debt Pool, Forsyth Private Real Estate Portfolios and Laurier Private Real Estate Pool for Willoughby Asset Management. Canada’s first retail multi provider portfolio solutions focusing on private debt, private real estate & private equity.
• Travis brings 22 years of industry experience.
• As head of Strategic Private Wealth Counsel in 2020 they were Harbourfront fastest growing wealth management practice.
• Since the launch of Harbourfront Rockridge Private Debt and Real Estate Pool. Feb 1st, 2018 under Travis’s administration it’s quickly grown to $440 million.
• With Travis as PM since Sept 30th 2019 “launch date” Forsyth Private Real Estate Portfolios has grown $300 million with only positive quarterly performance.
• As PM on Laurier Private Real Estate Portfolios, it launched Jan 2021 with an impressive $40 million in deposit at inception and grown to over $80 million in eight months.
• 2019 Travis was named Top 50 Advisors in Canada by Wealth Professional Canada Magazine.
• 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 Travis is a finalist for Advisor of the Year in Alternative Investments by Wealth Professional Canada Magazine.
• 2022 Travis’ team Strategic Private Wealth Counsel won the award for Top Advisory Team in Canada (Under 10 Staff) in the Wealth Professional Awards.