In November 2011, Danny and his partners sold their investment firm to a bank owned investment dealer for $333 million CAD. Bored thereafter, he decided to do it again and founded the Harbourfront Group of Companies which today has four business channels: Harbourfront Wealth Management, Harbourfront Wealth America, Harbourfront Estate Planning Services, Willoughby Asset Management .
Today, Harbourfront is a key player in the wealth management space with over 20 branches across Canada. As CEO, Danny oversees the firm’s operations, but he’s better described as an entrepreneur, philanthropist, writer, public speaker, mentor, husband & father.
• Danny brings 23 years of industry experience and prior to running the Harbourfront group of companies, built and managed one of Vancouver’s largest private wealth management practices.
• By 32 years of age on new assets, Danny ranked as the number one advisor at Canada’s largest asset management firm.
• At 33 years of age he made partner at a national investment firm.
• At 36 years of age Danny & his partners successfully sold their company to a major Canadian bank for $333 million.
• At 39 years of age Danny was named Business in Vancouver’s Top Forty under 40.
• At 46 years old, as the CEO of Harbourfront, he was named one of Canada’s Top 50 Industry Leaders of 2021 by Wealth Professional and continues to manage and grow the Harbourfront Group of Companies as well as deliver periodic speeches.
• Danny has delivered over 300 lectures which include joint speaking engagements with Kevin O’Leary from CBC’s Dragon’s Den, industry professionals and other entrepreneurs.
• In an effort to raise money for BC Children’s hospital, Danny created a non-profit advisor training platform and coached & mentored more than 1000 Investment Advisors throughout his career.
• Danny is the Founder and Director of the Harbourfront Gives Foundation which raises money for a number of Canadian charities. Danny’s philanthropic endeavors have taken him to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro, an attempt on Aconcagua, the Southern’s Hemisphere’s highest peak, mountain bike races, and many Vancouver based charity events.