Website Harbourfront Wealth Management
Who we are:
Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. is a dynamic industry leader specializing in financial services and wealth management. We are a fast-growing employee-owned firm and IIROC registered securities dealer. The firm provides financial services and holistic wealth management solutions for mid to high-net-worth individuals. At Harbourfront Wealth Management, our core values start with the belief that great people make great companies. Our head office is in downtown Vancouver with over 20 branches across Canada.
We currently have a career opportunity for an Advisor Transition Specialist reporting to the Senior Manager, Operations & Transitions. This role will be located at our head office in Vancouver, BC. We are currently seeking an individual, well versed in the retail and business processing operations of a full-service brokerage firm to support and act as a liaison between sales and operations personnel. The responsibilities of this role are wide-ranging
- Facilitate the end-to-end onboarding of new Advisory teams, with the focus on operations policies and procedures, documentation requirements, compliance, marketing, and general business activities of the organization to effectively complete their full transition
- Monitor and respond to all general inquiries, processing issues, and service requests
- Provide new Advisory teams with preliminary and ongoing operational training, and assist with their navigation of various operating systems from third party service providers
- Maintain ongoing communication between the Advisory teams and Harbourfront internal departments and troubleshoot any transition issues; coordinate and distribute information on a variety of topics such as operations, compliance, and wealth management
- Create and oversee a transition timeline and ensure a smooth transfer of the advisor’s book of business
- Work in tandem with multiple departments to facilitate a successful transition
- Travel to new Advisory team office to assist with their onboarding process and provide continuous support as required
- Provide continued training and education with the new Advisory team and their staff about Harbourfront policies and procedures during their onboarding period
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- 2 + years of financial service industry experience, preferably, with an IIROC Investment Dealer
- Familiar with brokerage back-office operations, objectives, and initiatives
- Experience with National Bank Independent Network (NBIN) service relationship and operating systems
- High level of interpersonal skills, critical thinking, and ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Possess solid project and organizational skills with a focus on completing assigned tasks efficiently
- Willing to travel to Advisor branch office to establish strong working relationship and ensure a smooth onboarding experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to interact professionally with individuals both within the firm and outside
- Exceptional flexibility and strong time management skills to adapt to shifting priorities to meet deadlines
- A self-starter, leadership qualities with the ability to motivate others
- Demonstrated strong collaboration skills to interact and maintain a positive working environment within the team and interdepartmental as well
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multitask, work within time constraints, and conduct timely follow-ups
- Professionalism and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, results driven, thrives within a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, along with a keen eye for detail to apply critical thinking to solve complex problems
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Relevant experience in the Wealth Management industry
- Knowledge of NBIN back-office processes and various applications
- Knowledge of DocuSign application
Why it is great to work at Harbourfront:
- Harbourfront offers our team members a dynamic, collaborative and family-focused environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development
- A generous vacation allotment
- A competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
- We respond quickly and effectively to changes in the marketplace and seize new opportunities.
- We trust each other and work in unison towards a common objective.
- We prioritize clients’ needs.
- We are encouraged to act, have a bias for urgency, a focus on solutions and are proud of our results.
- We pioneer novel products and services.
- We consistently act honestly and ethically.
- We are rewarded for our results and development opportunities exist for all employees.
- We treat each other with dignity and kindness.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable and say what needs to be said in a timely and respectful manner.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an important value to us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to providing a workplace which is free from discrimination and harassment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
To apply: This is an exciting role with great potential for growth, please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.