Who we are:
Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. is a dynamic industry leader specializing in financial services and wealth management. We are a fast-growing employee-owned firm and IIROC registered securities dealer. The firm provides financial services and holistic wealth management solutions for mid to high-net-worth individuals. At Harbourfront Wealth Management, our core values start with the belief that great people make great companies. Our head office is in downtown Vancouver with over 20 branches across Canada.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is a highly organized, self-starter who is driven to produce successful product marketing collateral, presentations, and campaigns across a wide variety of media types and channels. The senior product marketing manager will be responsible for overseeing the creation and distribution of promotional materials for key investment products. This individual will have a keen understanding of the products target audience, and in-depth knowledge of each relevant product features. The ideal candidate is a senior marketing generalist who wants to innovate and lead in the industry by bringing their marketing strategy and design experience in traditional and digital marketing, website management, data analysis and project management. This role will be based out of our head office in Vancouver, BC. We are looking for a highly motivated, high performing, results driven candidate who will report to the Chief Marketing Officer of the corporate group.
- Work with internal and external teams to create traditional and digital marketing collateral, campaigns, and projects for investment products, on time and on budget.
- Manage product marketing communications and collaborate with sales and advisors to design and produce collateral that builds client loyalty, brand recognition and client satisfaction.
- Create and manage a calendar scheduling the creation of each piece of content and the planned promotion and release of content.
- Working with the CMO and SVP, Strategy & Advisory Services, determine advertising and marketing channels to promote product suite (print, webinars, TV, radio, digital, social media, events, etc.)
- Create and implement new branded templates to communicate products’ features and develop the marketing tools and campaigns to attract new prospects and customers.
- Ongoing administration, updates, management and performance auditing of marketing materials and digital channels for efficiencies and quality.
- Implement and manage marketing systems – automation, asset management, and other solutions used by the marketing team to do their jobs effectively.
- Monitor and assess product marketing data consumption, collection, and analysis for improvements.
- Manage inventory and needs for product marketing brand materials requirements (templates, collateral, fund profiles, etc.).
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (or a combination of Marketing education & equivalent experience) is required.
- Five (5) years of experience working in marketing team.
- Three (3) years experience in investment product marketing.
- Strong marketing project management experience and ability to produce multiple projects across various media types..
- Successful experience managing and using multiple marketing platforms and tools (CRM, WordPress website, BLOG, social media schedulers, press release distribution, Google Analytics, SEO and Keyword Analysis, Adobe Creative Suite, eMarketing, Surveys, Webinars, Automation, etc.)
- Experience creating and implementing targeted marketing projects that generate measurable ROI.
- Organized, detail oriented, passionate about delivering on time and with quality
- Demonstrated ability to produce effective product marketing content and amplification through PR, Website, BLOG and social media channels.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, you simply don’t tolerate “typos” or incorrect grammar.
- Ability to adapt to shifting timelines and project priorities as needed.
- Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial minded environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Resourceful, and able to identify potential solutions to mitigate project risks.
- Enthusiasm to roll up your sleeves and work for a company making a true impact in the financial industry.
Why it is great to work at Harbourfront:
Harbourfront offers our team members a dynamic, collaborative and family-focused environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development
- A competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
- We respond quickly and effectively to changes in the marketplace and seize new opportunities.
- We trust each other and work in unison towards a common objective.
- We prioritize clients’ needs.
- We are encouraged to act, have a bias for urgency, a focus on solutions and are proud of our results.
- We pioneer novel products and services.
- We consistently act honestly and ethically.
- We are rewarded for our results and development opportunities exist for all employees.
- We treat each other with dignity and kindness.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable and say what needs to be said in a timely and respectful manner.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an important value to us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to providing a workplace which is free from discrimination and harassment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.