Website Harbourfront Wealth Management
Who we are:
Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. is a dynamic industry leader specializing in financial services and wealth management. We are a fast-growing employee-owned firm and IIROC registered securities dealer. The firm provides financial services and holistic wealth management solutions for mid to high-net-worth individuals. At Harbourfront Wealth Management, our core values start with the belief that great people make great companies. Our head office is in downtown Vancouver with over 20 branches across Canada.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Receptionist and Administrative Assistant reporting to a Senior Investment Advisor in our Edmonton area. This role requires an individual who is professional, independent, organized, effective at multi-tasking and detail oriented, with strong communication and people skills. Candidates must be versatile and capable of performing a variety of tasks to get the job done in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail is of the upmost importance. Depending on experience and knowledge, the core responsibilities of the role will be, but not limited to:
- Greet visitors, clients, and prospective clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Handle incoming telephone calls, sort, and distribute the mail
- Serve as office point of contact for building directed maintenance and workplace related requests
- Maintain office premises standards for appearance, client requirements and day to day operations
- Maintain our CRM system
- Coordinate the assembly and mailing of client paperwork
- Order and handle office supplies, coordinate vendors
- Set-up and or coordinate events/meetings when required
Administrative Assistant Services:
- General clerical and administrative duties: Data entry, file preparation, filing and any other assigned administrative duties/projects
- Provide administrative support and other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a receptionist in a client facing environment
- 1-2 years office administration experience in a professional environment
- Strong computer skills, highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications and PDF software
- Experience with Mailchimp, CRM – Maximizer is an asset
- Proven ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment is required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, independent with a strong sense of initiative
- Strong work ethic with a team-first mindset
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, results driven, thrives within a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Marketing experience is an asset
- Experience in wealth management industry an asset
Why it is great to work at Harbourfront:
Harbourfront offers our team members a dynamic, collaborative and family-focused environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development of careers as: advisor assistant, executive assistant, or associate advisor.
- A generous vacation allotment
- A competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
- Flexible work arrangements
Harbourfront Culture Principles:
- We respond quickly and effectively to changes in the marketplace and seize new opportunities.
- We trust each other and work in unison towards a common objective.
- We prioritize clients’ needs.
- We are encouraged to act, have a bias for urgency, a focus on solutions and are proud of our results.
- We pioneer novel products and services.
- We consistently act honestly and ethically.
- We are rewarded for our results and development opportunities exist for all employees.
- We treat each other with dignity and kindness.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable and say what needs to be said in a timely and respectful manner.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an important value to us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to providing a workplace which is free from discrimination and harassment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
If this role is a fit for your, apply now! Please send an email with your resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.