Harbourfront Wealth Management
Who we are:
Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. is a dynamic industry leader specializing in financial services and wealth management. We are a fast-growing employee-owned firm and CIRO registered securities dealer. The firm provides financial services and holistic wealth management solutions for mid to high-net-worth individuals. At Harbourfront Wealth Management, our core values start with the belief that great people make great companies. Our head office is in downtown Vancouver with over twenty-eight branches across Canada.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Marketing Generalist; this role is Hybrid and will be based out of our head office in Vancouver, BC. The Marketing Generalist is a highly organized, self starter who is driven to produce successful marketing tasks, and projects across a wide variety of media types and channels. The ideal candidate is a marketing generalist who brings experience in traditional and digital marketing, website management, creative production, and customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work with internal and external teams to creatively produce traditional and digital marketing collateral and projects on time and on budget;
- Work with internal departments to produce innovative and effective internal and employer brand communications;
- Ongoing administration and updates of corporate and advisors marketing materials and systems for efficiencies and quality;
- Collaborate with advisors to produce marketing projects that build client loyalty, brand recognition and client satisfaction;
- Coordinate and manage external suppliers to produce high quality print, web and digital material.
- Exceptional and timely customer service skills;
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (or a combination of Marketing education & equivalent experience) is required;
- Three (3) years of experience working in marketing team.;
- Creative production and customer service experience;
- Experience in finance industry is an asset.;
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Strong marketing project management experience and ability to produce multiple projects across various media types both internally and with external suppliers;
- Successful experience using multiple marketing platforms and tools [Wordpress, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, SEO and Keyword Analysis, creative design applications (Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign, Canva), Digital Marketing, Surveys, Webinars, press release distribution, etc.];
- Experience coordinating and supporting marketing projects that generate measurable ROI;
- Organized, detail oriented, passionate about delivering on time and with quality;
- Demonstrated ability to produce print layout editing, website updates, social media content and creative edits to effectively deliver marketing content;
$60,000 – $75,000 per annum (Actual salary offered will be commensurate with education, experience, and internal parity).
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an important value to us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to providing a workplace which is free from discrimination and harassment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
To apply for this job please visit harbourfrontwealth.com.