Website Harbourfront Wealth Management
Who we are:
Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. is a dynamic industry leader specializing in financial services and wealth management. We are a fast-growing employee-owned firm and IIROC registered securities dealer. The firm provides financial services and holistic wealth management solutions for mid to high-net-worth individuals which includes customized, back-tested portfolio construction, financial income and cash flow audits, pension style asset management, and tax & trusts solutions. At Harbourfront Wealth Management, our core values start with the belief that great people make great companies. Our head office is in downtown Vancouver with over 20 branches across Canada.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Manager, Marketing & Public Relations to supplement our Communications and Marketing team. This role will be located at our head office in Vancouver, BC.
This role provides professional strategic and organizational leadership for all communication, PR, and marketing activities for Harbourfront Group of Companies and works in partnership with the Communications and Marketing team for strategy and implementation of all initiatives. The position leads the development and implementation of strategic communication plans, goals and objectives contributing to the achievement of the growth of Harbourfront as well as recruitment, engagement and retention targets laid out in the Marketing strategy. We are looking for a proactive individual who is a Marketing visionary, not afraid to roll up their sleeves and carry out marketing activities that will help to develop the firm’s growing brand which in turn will drive revenue. This role reports directly to the President of Harbourfront.
- Develop, implement, and monitor communication and engagement strategy and plans for Harbourfront
- Advise leadership on appropriate communication protocols and best practices
- Help to manage and develop the publication of all written and digital communications materials, including brochures, internal news releases, announcements
- Will keep the larger department accountable for delivering key activities and outcomes
- Designs and publishes periodic communication
- Oversees the marketing and PR team to support delivery of rollout
- Tracking budgets
- Work directly with the marketing and PR team on content development, and strategy. You’ll be expected to put your skills to work hands on.
- Support our network of Investment Advisory teams throughout Canada.
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on Brand, Marketing, Brand Experience and digital media. Finance Industry experience preferred.
- Experience directing and overseeing a small but fast-paced team. Track record of leading teams and managing complex projects, marketing and communication leadership, budget management or an equivalent level of education, training, and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related area.
- 5 years recent experience in digital communications and marketing.
- 5 years recent experience in graphic design. (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign)
- Experience in website development, overseeing UX design, and comfortable with WordPress.
- Experience in video development
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Suite
- Traditional advertising experience is preferred
- Proven brand strategy development skills
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client/project meetings.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Email Marketing Campaigns and/ or Marketing Automation.
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience SEO, PPC, paid advertising
- Advanced understanding of current tracking platforms and attribution methodology.
- Experience using analytics or attribution platforms like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- You have experience leading A/B testing, landing page optimization, and a range of other funnel refinement practices.
- Solid project management and financial administration skills.
- Ability to set effective goals and manage priorities.
- Ability to analyze data and research findings, deriving insights and building creative outputs to meet marketing and communication objectives.
- Ability to occasionally plan and/or attends events and activities that occur during the evenings or on weekends.
- Strong work ethic with a team-first mindset
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, results driven, thrives within a fast-paced environment
- Preference given to candidates with experience in the financial services industry
Why it is great to work at Harbourfront:
Harbourfront offers our team members a dynamic, collaborative and family-focused environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development
- A generous vacation allotment
- A competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
- Flexible work arrangements
Harbourfront Culture Principles:
- We respond quickly and effectively to changes in the marketplace and seize new opportunities.
- We trust each other and work in unison towards a common objective.
- We prioritize clients’ needs.
- We are encouraged to act, have a bias for urgency, a focus on solutions and are proud of our results.
- We pioneer novel products and services.
- We consistently act honestly and ethically.
- We are rewarded for our results and development opportunities exist for all employees.
- We treat each other with dignity and kindness.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable and say what needs to be said in a timely and respectful manner.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an important value to us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to providing a workplace which is free from discrimination and harassment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.