Website Harbourfront Wealth Management
Who we are:
Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. is a dynamic industry leader specializing in financial services and wealth management. We are a fast-growing employee-owned firm and IIROC registered securities dealer. The firm provides financial services and holistic wealth management solutions for mid to high-net-worth individuals. At Harbourfront Wealth Management, our core values start with the belief that great people make great companies. Our head office is in downtown Vancouver with over 20 branches across Canada.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Junior Associate Advisor for the Montilla team based in Calgary, Alberta. The role requires an individual who has meticulous attention to detail, possess a positive attitude and have exceptional interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have a desire to grow into greater future opportunities.
Candidates must be versatile and capable of performing a variety of tasks to get the job done. Depending on experience and knowledge, the core responsibilities of the role will be, but not limited to:
- Foster and support client relationships by liaising with clients, responding to requests and proactive problem solving
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports, client correspondence and taking ownership of project work
- Process and follow up on security transactions and transfers
- Open accounts and manage documentation requirements
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls with clients and respond to requests for information; and
- Carry out other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- CFA Level 2 completed
- 1-year of previous experience at a financial services firm
- IIROC Licensed or successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course and the Conduct and Practices Handbook is a MUST
- Ability to analyze companies and draft reports on fundamental and technical analysis.
- Ability to compose economic market update
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, independent with a strong sense of initiative to identify opportunities to add value
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong work ethic with a team-first mindset
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, results driven, thrives within a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and effective organizational skills to prioritize, multitask, work within time constraints and follow-up
- Proficiency with MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Motivation for growth on the team
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner.
Why it is great to work at Harbourfront:
Harbourfront offers our team members a dynamic, collaborative and family-focused environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development
- A generous vacation allotment
- A competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
- Flexible work arrangements
Harbourfront Culture Principles:
- We respond quickly and effectively to changes in the marketplace and seize new opportunities.
- We trust each other and work in unison towards a common objective.
- We prioritize clients’ needs.
- We are encouraged to act, have a bias for urgency, a focus on solutions and are proud of our results.
- We pioneer novel products and services.
- We consistently act honestly and ethically.
- We are rewarded for our results and development opportunities exist for all employees.
- We treat each other with dignity and kindness.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable and say what needs to be said in a timely and respectful manner.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an important value to us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to providing a workplace which is free from discrimination and harassment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.