Website Harbourfront Wealth Management
We are a fast growing, dynamic firm and are currently seeking an Investment Advisor to join one of our teams, the Sea Glass Wealth Advisory Group – in the Vancouver, BC area.
This is an entrepreneurial offering, as your business is built independently through the growth and maintenance of your network, with the strength, and stability of Harbourfront behind you. As an Investment Advisor, you work within a 100% commission/fee-based compensation structure, with extended healthcare benefits through Harbourfront. You will also be supported by an existing team of Investment Advisors with administrative assistance.
Drawing on at least 5 years of previous experience as an advisor (MFDA or IIROC), you have built a highly successful practice. You possess a positive attitude, have exceptional interpersonal skills and want to take the next big step. You are ethical, self-motivated, value autonomy and have a desire to grow into greater future opportunities.
Candidates submitting their resume for this posting will be considered for opportunities as part of Sea Glass Wealth Advisory Group in the South Surrey/White Rock Harbourfront office, but with flexibility to work from home and use all Harbourfront office locations for client meetings.
Named one of Canada’s 5-star brokerages in 2021, Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. has been recognized for its outstanding excellence across all facets of the business. Harbourfront is an IIROC registered securities dealer, with offices across Canada and a leader in the alternative space. As part of the employee owned Harbourfront Group of Companies, the firm specializes in providing complete wealth management solutions for middle to high net worth clients.
- Initiate, develop, and foster a network of successful individuals, families, and business owners, with the goal to ultimately manage their family wealth, while seeking out new clients through referrals
- Develop and build trusted customer relationships with emphasis on providing advice relative to more complex investment planning strategies
- Effectively execute business development activities focused on driving deposit and investment sales growth
- Participate in community networking to develop a referral network
- Process and follow up on security transactions and transfers
- Attend client meetings, including meetings with new and prospective clients. Contribute to advising clients on financial planning strategies. Document the meetings in detail in order to execute on the established tasks.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Minimum of 5 years investment industry experience;
- The passion and entrepreneurial mindset to influence clients to understand our Securities offerings and build a book of clients, primarily through networking, cold calling, prospecting referrals, seminars, etc.
- A strong work ethic and commitment to a career as an Investment Advisor
- Recognition of the value of hard work and investing time to build a successful business
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, work within time constraints and follow-up
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner
If you have any of the following, consider it an asset:
- PFP (Personal Financial Planner) designation
- CIM (Chartered Investment Manager) designation
This is an exciting role with great potential for growth. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an email to: [email protected]
This posting will remain open until a qualified candidate is hired. We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role but wish to let you know that we will only be contacting applicants that are aligned with our requirements.
Disclaimer: Harbourfront Wealth Management is one of Wealth Professional Magazine’s 5 Star Brokerages for 2021. Wealth Professional is a free online resource that provides financial advice. This is not a paid award. Eligibility is as follows: each firm must be a full-service brokerage with a minimum of three locations. Telephone interviews with advisors were conducted to capture qualitative data which was compared against the criteria (corporate culture and ethics, technology, compliance, diversity and inclusion, and training). Wealth Professional used an algorithm to determine the star rating of each firm. The firms that received the highest ratings across all criteria were selected for the final list of 5-Star Brokerages. Harbourfront Wealth Management is not a sponsor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.