Website Harbourfront Wealth Management
Who we are:
Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. is a dynamic industry leader specializing in financial services and wealth management. We are a fast-growing employee-owned firm and IIROC registered securities dealer. The firm provides financial services and holistic wealth management solutions for mid to high-net-worth individuals. At Harbourfront Wealth Management, our core values start with the belief that great people make great companies. Our head office are in downtown Vancouver and Burlington Ontario, with over 20 branches across Canada.
We currently have a career opportunity for an Intermediate Technical Support Analyst to supplement our technology team to provide technical application support to Harbourfront and Harbourfront Group of Companies. This role will be located at our head office in Burlington, ON reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. We are looking for a motivated, high performing, results driven candidate.
As an Intermediate Technical Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting Level 1, 2 and Level 3 technical support to our teams, head office and branch staff. As we are a smaller technology team, all technology team members work on support requests, projects and ongoing firm operations. Key responsibilities are but not limited to:
• Manage and respond to a queue of support inquiries and requests within agreed SLA time, prioritized based on the urgency and importance of the issues.
• Provide software technical support for any staff member(s) in need of additional technical expertise including, but not limited to, the operations of:
o Office 365
o Assorted platforms and toolsets.
• Work with the other members of the technology team to maintain and improve the firm’s cybersecurity posture, policies and toolsets.
• Troubleshoot reported issues; investigate and analyze the root cause of the reported issues and provide timely issue resolution.
• Identify and document opportunities for improvement and contribute to the company and technology departments education Centre.
• When required, provide remote technical support for software installation and software upgrades.
• Establish and maintain user accounts and permissions for file and systems access.
• Provide hardware support for any staff or branch member(s) in need of additional technical expertise as it pertains to:
o Workstations and/or laptops;
o Networked printers and/or photocopiers of various makes/models; and
o Core network hardware. (Ubiquity, SonicWALL, Cisco, etc.)
• Collaborate with other Departments to liaise and maintain positive working relationships with external service providers.
• Work on or manage an assortment of exciting projects as assigned by the CTO.
Ideal candidate qualifications:
• Post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science or a related field and/or an equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience
• 4+ years as an IT Technician or related Technical Support Experience
• 4+ years of technical support over email, phone calls and remote support tools.
• 3+ years of Experience with IIS, SQL, Azure, Office 365, Active Directory and SharePoint
• 4+ years of previous experience with medium size/multi-purpose network systems
• Experience in administration and management of Microsoft365 including Azure, SharePoint, Security Tools, Intune, OneDrive and Teams.
• 1+ years of Experience in configuring and using Azure Subscriptions, Azure App Service, Azure Web Jobs, Azure Storage, and Azure VMs.
• Proficient troubleshooting for issues with Software Installation, Configuration, and Upgrades.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong work ethic with a team-first mindset
• Demonstrated ability to learn, results driven.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
• Proficiency with MS Office applications;
• Relevant experience in the Wealth Management industry an asset
• ITIL Certification or experience an asset
• Microsoft Certification an asset
• Experience with Virtualization technology (Hyper-V / Virtual Box / VMware)
Why it is great to work at Harbourfront:
• Harbourfront offers our team members a dynamic and collaborative environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
• Opportunities for personal growth and development, including mentorship and ongoing education
• A generous vacation allotment
• A competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
• A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
• Flexible hybrid work arrangements.
Harbourfront Culture Principles:
• We respond quickly and effectively to changes in the marketplace and seize new opportunities.
• We trust each other and work in unison towards a common objective.
• We prioritize clients’ needs.
• We are encouraged to act, have a bias for urgency, a focus on solutions and are proud of our results.
• We pioneer novel products and services.
• We consistently act honestly and ethically.
• We are rewarded for our results and development opportunities exist for all employees.
• We treat each other with dignity and kindness.
• We hold ourselves and each other accountable and say what needs to be said in a timely and respectful manner.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an important value to us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to providing a workplace which is free from discrimination and harassment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.