Who we are:
Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. is a dynamic industry leader specializing in financial services and wealth management. We are a fast-growing employee-owned firm and IIROC registered securities dealer. The firm provides financial services and holistic wealth management solutions for mid to high-net-worth individuals. At Harbourfront Wealth Management, our core values start with the belief that great people make great companies. Our head offices are in downtown Vancouver and Burlington Ontario, with over 20 branches across Canada.
We currently have a career opportunity for an IT Manager to supplement our technology team and support the Harbourfront Group of Companies. This role will be located at our head office in Vancouver, BC, reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. We are looking for a motivated, high performing, results driven candidate.
Key responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Managing and governing the service providers, including MSP, MSSP and other providers.
- Managing and delivering key projects.
- Escalated help desk response and MSP helpdesk oversight.
- Supporting various internal departments to collect and extract data from vendors and internal systems.
- Working as a team with internal and external resources to design, deploy, and enforce security best practices (CIS Controls Framework).
- Microsoft 365 management and oversight.
- On premise hardware infrastructure oversight and standardization.
- Acting as a thought and technical leader and helping train other members of the technology team.
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- Business degree and/or industry related experience in this specific role
- 5+ years of industry experience, ideally, within the financial industry
- Strong analytical thinking, understanding of technical information, problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft 365 ecosystem.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including project management experience with tools such as Asana. Management certifications and qualifications (e.g. ITIL or PMP Certification) are an asset.
Why it is great to work at Harbourfront:
- Harbourfront offers our team members a dynamic and collaborative environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- Opportunities for personal growth and development, including mentorship and ongoing education
- A generous vacation allotment
- A competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
- Flexible hybrid work arrangements.
Harbourfront Culture Principles:
- We respond quickly and effectively to changes in the marketplace and seize new opportunities.
- We trust each other and work in unison towards a common objective.
- We prioritize clients’ needs.
- We are encouraged to act, have a bias for urgency, a focus on solutions and are proud of our results.
- We pioneer novel products and services.
- We consistently act honestly and ethically.
- We are rewarded for our results and development opportunities exist for all employees.
- We treat each other with dignity and kindness.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable and say what needs to be said in a timely and respectful manner.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an important value to us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to providing a workplace which is free from discrimination and harassment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.