Website Harbourfront Wealth Management
Who we are:
Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. is a dynamic industry leader specializing in financial services and wealth management. We are a fast-growing CIRO registered securities dealer. The firm provides financial services and holistic wealth management solutions for mid to high-net-worth individuals. At Harbourfront Wealth Management, our core values start with the belief that great people make great companies. Our head office is in downtown Vancouver with over 28 branches across Canada.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Financial Planning Associate based out of Kelowna, BC. Harbourfront has had exponential growth the last several years and this is a very exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing firm. This role requires an individual who is ambitious, professional, detail-oriented, independent, organized, and effective at multi-tasking, with strong communication and people skills. Candidates must be versatile and capable of performing a variety of tasks to get the job done in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail is of the upmost importance.
Depending on experience and knowledge, the core responsibilities of the role will be, but not limited to:
- You will Create and Manage Personal Financial Plans for clients using the NaviPlan software;
- Foster and support client relationships by liaising with clients, responding to requests and proactive problem solving;
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports, client correspondence and taking ownership of project work;
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls with clients and respond to requests for information;
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Minimum of 3-years investment industry experience;
- Must have above average skills on financial planning software;
- Insurance License would be considered an asset;
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course and the Conduct and Practices Handbook is an asset;
- Must hold a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or similar designation;
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and identify opportunities to add value;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, work within time constraints and follow-up;
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner.
$85,000 – $95,000 per annum (actual salary offered will be commensurate with education, experience, and internal parity).
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an important value to us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to providing a workplace which is free from discrimination and harassment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com