Website Harbourfront Wealth Management
Who we are:
Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. is a dynamic industry leader specializing in financial services and wealth management. We are a fast-growing employee-owned firm and IIROC registered securities dealer. The firm provides financial services and holistic wealth management solutions for mid to high-net-worth individuals. At Harbourfront Wealth Management, our core values start with the belief that great people make great companies. Our head office is in downtown Vancouver with over twenty branches across Canada.
We currently have a career opportunity for an Advisor Transition Specialist. This role will be located in Burlington, ON or at our head office in Vancouver, BC. We are currently looking for an individual, well versed in the retail and business processing operations of a full-service brokerage firm to support and act as a liaison between sales and operations personnel. The responsibilities of this role are wide-ranging and may include the requirement to travel on short notice.
- Assist with the onboarding process of new advisory teams, conduct training, create new account opening packages, clarify operations policies/procedures and documentation requirements, and collaborate with other internal departments, to effectively complete their full transition
- Monitor mailboxes and respond to all general inquiries, processing issues, and service requests throughout the team’s onboarding period
- Provide follow-up training and assist with their navigation of various third-party operating systems
- Create and update the transition Smartsheet tracker, ensure all required tasks are completed within established timeline to ensure a smooth transfer of the advisor’s book of business
- Provide initial onsite training, servicing, and support as required
- Create new and/or update existing account templates in our DocuSign application
- Complete project items/tasks and other duties when assigned
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- 2 + years of financial service industry experience, preferably, with an IIROC Investment Dealer
- Familiar with brokerage back-office operations, objectives, and initiatives
- Experience with National Bank Independent Network (NBIN) service relationship and operating systems
- High level of people skills, critical thinking, and ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Possess solid project and organizational skills with a focus on completing assigned tasks efficiently
- Willing to travel
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional flexibility and strong time management skills to adapt to shifting priorities to meet deadlines
- Effective team player, positive attitude, and strong collaboration skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly, is results driven, and thrives within a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, along with a keen eye for detail to apply critical thinking to solve complex problems
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Relevant experience in the Wealth Management industry
- Knowledge of NBIN back-office processes and various applications
- Knowledge of DocuSign application
Why it is great to work at Harbourfront:
Harbourfront offers our team members a dynamic, collaborative, and family-focused environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development
- A generous vacation allotment
- A competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
- We respond quickly and effectively to changes in the marketplace and seize new opportunities.
- We trust each other and work in unison towards a common objective.
- We prioritize clients’ needs.
- We are encouraged to act, have a bias for urgency, a focus on solutions and are proud of our results.
- We pioneer novel products and services.
- We consistently act honestly and ethically.
- We are rewarded for our results and development opportunities exist for all employees.
- We treat each other with dignity and kindness.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable and say what needs to be said in a timely and respectful manner.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an important value to us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to providing a workplace which is free from discrimination and harassment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
To apply: This is an exciting role with great potential for growth, please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.