Who we are:
Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. is a dynamic industry leader specializing in financial services and wealth management. We are a fast-growing firm and a IIROC registered securities dealer. The firm provides financial services and holistic wealth management solutions for mid to high-net-worth individuals. At Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc., our core values start with the belief that great people make great companies. Our head office is in downtown Vancouver with over 20 branches across Canada.
There is an opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative financial planning firm as an Investment Advisor Assistant. This role can either be a hybrid position based out of Saskatoon, Sk or a remote position within Canada. We serve clients throughout Canada in all areas of wealth management and full financial planning including insurance, debt planning, accounting, and tax advisory, as well as investments alongside Precedence Capital – Harbourfront Wealth Management.
The successful candidate will have strong and professional communication skills as well as vast experience within different technology and software solutions. Strong organization and management skills are a requirement as this candidate will support the fast-paced workload of onboarding and serving existing clients. This role
You will be responsible for:
- Enhancing advisor’s effectiveness by providing information management support
- Foster and support client relationships by liaising with clients, responding to requests and proactive problem solving
- Supporting initiatives of the financial planning team, tax division and investment division
- Supporting documentation and preparation of new investment accounts through the Precedence Capital division
- Open accounts and manage documentation requirements
- Process and follow up on account opening, transfer and other type of requests
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls with clients and respond to requests for information
- Organizing and coordinating meetings and conference calls
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports, client correspondence and taking ownership of project work
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative position
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and identify opportunities to add value
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, work within time constraints and follow-up
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner
- 2-years investment industry experience an asset
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an important value to us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to providing a workplace which is free from discrimination and harassment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.